Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free

Thanks for challenging my memory. I am quite certain that JB has attended a previous PDAC meeting. But as you suggest- in an informal capacity, without an actual booth or presentation. I recollect this from an informal communication, not an NR. However, as per NRs 173 and 174, Geotech did formally present some of their LBSR data from Hay Mountain at the PDAC.

But, in any case, I would maintain that JB would only have trekked to Manila if there were a serious chance of concluding a deal there. I agree that the choosing between PDAC and Manila was not a critical point- and, in fact, the only reason it was even discussed was in response to the ridiculous point raised by one of the inveterate iHub bashers- as usual, being an ill advised endeavor. It is a false and pointless comparison- Manila vs PDAC, and of course it was latched onto and raised just to try to create doubt about JB's judgement and commitment- just like the silly attempt to try to characterize the plan to go to Manila as being, in reality, just a scheme and excuse to go on a pleasure jaunt. More to the point- we are all waiting to hear the outcome of those Manila meetings. We might have some early clues, but I assume it will take some time to reach a positive conclusion. Hopefully that will come.

Geotech to Present Hay Mountain ZTEM at PDAC 2014

February 26, 2014 09:20 AM Eastern Standard Time
PDAC 2014

TUCSON, Ariz.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp. (“Liberty Star” or the “Company”)(OTCQB: LBSR) is pleased to announce that an overview of recent ZTEM findings at Hay Mountain will be shared at PDAC 2014, Toronto, Ontario, Canada. This will not include Liberty Star’s confidential data. Geotech Ltd Chief Geophysicist (Interpretation), J.M. Legault will lead a workshop discussion titled “Helicopter AFMAG (ZTEM) & Aeromagnetic Survey Results over Epithermal Gold and Gold-Skarn Deposits in Guerrero, Mexico and Porphyry-Skarn Targets in Tombstone, Arizona” (Hay Mountain) on March 4th at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre North Building Level 200 Room 201DC, 11:35 AM-12:00 PM. Registration is not required to attend the workshop.

“Helicopter AFMAG (ZTEM) & Aeromagnetic Survey Results over Epithermal Gold and Gold-Skarn Deposits in Guerrero, Mexico and Porphyry-Skarn Targets in Tombstone, Arizona”

CEO/Chief Geologist Jim Briscoe is unable to attend the event, but is gratified that Geotech will be highlighting its work at Hay Mountain and environs. Comments Briscoe: “Anyone attending PDAC 2014, from geoscience professional to beginning investor, should take the time to find out more about Geotech’s cutting edge geophysics technology. When combined with Liberty Star’s geochemical sampling approach, (as the Company has done at Hay Mountain) these tools are exceedingly powerful and better than either technique alone, in Liberty Star’s opinion. What better way to highlight what they do than featuring the data gathered from their recent work at Hay Mountain?”

“James A. Briscoe” James A. Briscoe, Professional Geologist, AZ CA
CEO/Chief Geologist
Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

New Message
Please login to post a reply