Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free

Hi to all over here. I just had what I think was a good discussion with Tracy. Acknowledged the miserable pps but wanted to mainly get reassurance that the deals we are waiting for are still in play. I know over on iHub much is made of the delay- that delay is really a smoke screen for there being no prospect of a deal. That is definitely not the case. Discussion with parties met with in the Phillipines are going on intensely- and have not "fallen through" in any way. Tracy also mentioned that it is not necessarily just the Filipino's who were met with in Manila and who are engaged in negotiations. There are apparently other nationalities involved as well. Of course- no timing given. But discussions are active- and again- not as a euphemism for "nothing is happening". JB is apparently spending more time currently in these negotiations than doing geology. So- to me- knowing his devotion to the geology- this is significant. Are we being strung along- no. Are things hopeless- no. Are we actively moving towards an agreement- yes. Just when- obviously no answer.

Also touched upon NP. Agreement essentially agreed to and in effect. Waiting for Mueller to secure funding.

While this all happens- I think we can assume the pps will continue to fall. But as we have seen before- real and important news- not the prospect of news- but actual news- can reverse this very dramatically. I am not wasting my time posting this on iHub. It seems overrun with vermin- who seem to now just be talking- or squealing- among themselves.

New Message
Please login to post a reply