Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free

Yes, we are getting negative feedback because our share price is so terrible right now. I'd like to share one of those exchanges with you. "B" from Florida had a few choice words via the Liberty Star website. Here is our exchange:

Question/Comment by "B":

"Bought your stock , now as I read your progress that is none and watch your stock price tumble makes to believe this company is a failure and a scam to stock holders. Your company has nothing but negative chatter in the penny stock investors. When will this change."

My answer:

While I am inclined to delete your aggressively rude message calling Liberty Star a scam and a failure I will remind you that LBSR trades on the OTCQB which requires securities that trade on its platform maintain regular SEC filings. Further, I invite you to review the members of our board of directors. Shall I let Brett Gross and Dr. Guilbert know that they are actively participating in a scam? You refer to "negative chatter in the penny stock investors." On the face of it, your comment is incomprehensible, but I am guessing that you are referring to negative comments by anonymous posters on message boards. If that is what you meant my response is, WOW--do you regard these places as offering a credible foundation to make your buying/selling decisions on? Further, if you would like to see a more measured, even positive regard toward Liberty Star I invite you to review the Discussion Forum on Agoracom http://agoracom.com/ir/libertystar/forums/discussion . We can review and respond to questions and comments posted on Agoracom in a way that we cannot to posts on anonymous message boards.

While we may indeed fail (as is prominently stated in all of our quarterly and annual financial filings with the SEC), calling the company a scam because there is a possibility of failure shows a distinct lack of understanding of the mineral exploration industry and is incorrect. Clearly we've spent much time and money on serious geologic studies conducted by professional geoscientists on our properties. You've looked at our website: did you read any of the articles on ZTEM geophysical surveys? How about the geochemical work we have done: is Shea Clark Smith, a renowned geochemist a scammer as well? The specific geochemical methodology used on our properties is unique, and a trade secret, but the efficacy of geochemical studies is well documented in the professional literature.

Our current share price is disheartening, but not without precedents both in the industry at large and for our stock as well. We have been in a similar position before and saw our shares rise in price over 1000% based on positive news. While we cannot guarantee that we will have a similar outcome again, we are certainly working toward a massive recovery of share value based on continuing hard work, good news, and good results in the field.

If you have specific questions, especially regarding the Hay Mountain Project, our premier exploration property, please give me a call. If necessary, I can make an appointment for you to review the publicly released scientific information with CEO/Chief Geologist Jim Briscoe, or the legalities we operate under with Director Brett Gross who has a BS and MS in Mining Engineering, has a law degree and is a practicing attorney.

Tracy Myers

LBSR IR

New Message
Please login to post a reply