Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free

"Do you see the 5 billion in new shares as anything more than just a way to keep the company operating for a while by selling 10 to 12 million shares a week? Or is there something between the lines?"

I've already indicated that many options exist for the company once higher share prices are achieved, not that anything dramatic could happen soon after the vote. I've also offered that I do not believe increasing AS is simply a means to keep the lights on.

"Could it be a statement to one or more potential partners that LBSR can wait them out and get the deal the company wants--in other words, LBSR is not desperate and vultures may as well not start circling?"

I'm not sure I understand your question, though the plan could "signal" things to many parties, not just "potential partners". Having said that, I see the increase in AS as simply routine for a company in this position, not a tactic for dealing with others.

"I don't know how many shares the really disenchanted posters on the other board hold, but I think we can count on them to vote "no" on increasing shares."

Not an issue. In my experience 90 percent or more of shares will approve the change. Anyone who thinks a "no" vote will make a difference is either foolhardy, or merely wanting to send a personal message, one that will not be recognized for what is intened. After all, a "no" vote is a foolish vote asking the company to wind up their business and sell off whatever is marketable, because they will not be able to stay in business, or plan for future contingencies without having access to additional AS. ...and that's just what the sharks would like, isn't it?

AIMHO

New Message
Please login to post a reply