Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free

I was thinking of you the other day, Albatros, wondering why you hadn't posted your poison for a while. I thought maybe the flying abatross had finally flown away and the world would be a better place. Instead, you continue to be an albatross around the neck of reasonable analysis.

There is a difference between pointing out facts that may be contrary to our position and in spewing the poison that you like to spew. Pointing out negatives based on fact would be reasonable and even valuable. Instead, you come here in the midst of great things going on just to proclaim gloom and doom. Furthermore, you only seem to find pleasure in slandering Mr. Briscoe. You seem to have a vested interest in the failure of this company, or at least in convincing people that it is a failure. Your reasons are your own, whether they are a financial stake in driving investors away or of a more personal nature against Mr. Briscoe. Ultimately, your reasons don't matter, and neither do you. Your statements have been so ridiculous for so long as to render you completely irrelevant.

I have been here long enough to see the good things that are going on, and furthermore, have a good sense of the integrity of the management team of LBSR. Frankly the communication with investors has been outstanding, especially in recent months.

We all know that this is a risky investment, and yet there is something we can all see in it that keeps us here. We know that there are still things that could happen that could derail the "inevitable" find as a result of the drilling.

It is obvious that you don't wish to be invested in this company. As I've said before, why don't you do yourself a favor, sell out, and be at peace.

New Message
Please login to post a reply