Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free

Phelps Dodge made the deal with James Briscoe and backed out of the deal after they sold out for like12 billion $$$$ dollars$$ i think in 1999. So as Phelps Dodge was a Jr minor i guess JB&BOD will never have any hope of landing a big fish,lol, as i dont dare call out that other word, MAJOR! Really? So JB has claims that are getting trounced on and off in the MKT, clue on EMX. The E. Silver Belle claims go West and the W. Silver Belle claims go East. The dirt under the claims from W.Silver Bell has been tested for other stuff than dirt and found that other stuff besides DIRT trends under the W Silver Belle thru the E Silver Belle. What would that be besides dirt that i read about in these claims verified by 43-101s ? Maybe some new form of clay from the planet Mars, it couldnt be minerals could it? I mean the dirt runs completely from the west all the way thru to Alamama under the claims of LBSR bypassing the East Silver Belle. So it has to be just dirt and LBSR is surounded by nothing but Jr mining Exploration companies & dirt?

Now even i am confused?

New Message
Please login to post a reply