Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free

I did make it to Vegas - not as planned, but if I tell you I will never fly American Airlines again, that will be a clue as to why.

I should have been in Vegas about 10:00 Tuesday night, but barely made it to Jim's first session (10:45 Wednesday).  As someone has speculated, attendance was sparse.  Five people other than Jim and Jay - one other stockholder.  One person took extensive notes and asked several questions, but he did not appear to me to be an investor - seemed more like a reporter.  Most of what Jim talked about we all are already familiar with.

The Exhibit Hall was not too large.  Most prominent when you first walked in were companies hawking trading software.  Past that were a variety of companies - I did not pay much attention to most.  LBSR was on the far right wall about 1/3 of the way down - pretty good location - right next to the 'Stock Whisperer'.  About three booths further down was a group of 6-8 cannabis companies.

I didn't get specifics, but the booth was probably manned most or all or Monday and Tuesday.  Pat Madaris was to be at the booth, but spent some of Tuesday and Wednesday at a local hospital.  So Wednesday morning the booth was empty during the time Jim and Jay were setting up for that presentation.  She was back by Wednesday afternooon.

I was a little late to the afternoon session (had to get some sleep).  I did not hear much specific to LBSR, but the last question Cook asked (before opening up for questions) was to Jim about Hay Mountain and what was there.  Jim laid out the prospects pretty clearly, and there was one question later to him about the site.

Overall I did not get the feeling that anything wonderful would be coming out of the show, but Jim and Jay both indicated they talked with a lot of people.  So we can only wait and see what happens.

Sorry I didn't get anything out sooner - I do not carry an iphone, and did not take my laptop.

New Message
Please login to post a reply