Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free
Message: WE NEED YOUR HELP: Exploration of East & West Silverbell from 1990 to 2000 & the creation of Ironwood Forest National Monument

IF Tracy or Jim could create a form letter that would allow person of interest to sign on a general form PETITION that would allow their petitioners to be counted as oppose or in favor of the option to be relieved from the OPPRESSION by these UN-Presidential acts either in part or as an whole effort.  There are about three posters that i knolw of who may be able to form such a letter to gather the pettions onto a single page to cast theri votes, they would be BELLA and Leif, maybe VP (?).  I am not volenteering their services but as to address these oppressions is a difficult bit of a road to follow for the AVERAGE "JOE",, Joe is the average everyday American, Joseph or Josephine,, in fact if i could create the petition form i would name it the Joe or Josephine BLM Nullification act form.  My "first birthday is coming up real soon" and saving my energy to PUFF out the first candel on my chocolate cake!  

New Message
Please login to post a reply