Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free
Message: Introduction the the East Silverbell Porphyry Copper Project

Ponderence of the known facts of the Silver Bell East.  Just for today a consideration of the possible size ,factoid:  see my notes below,

Lode Claims: Deposits subject to lode claims include classic veins or lodes having well-defined boundaries. They also include other rock in-place bearing valuable minerals and may be broad zones of mineralized rock. Examples include quartz or other veins bearing gold or other metallic minerals and large volume but low-grade disseminated metallic deposits. Lode claims are usually described as parallelograms with the longer side lines parallel to the vein or lode . Descriptions are by metes and bounds surveys (giving length and direction of each boundary line). Federal statute limits their size to a maximum of 1,500 feet in length along the vein or lodge. Their width is a maximum of 600 feet, 300 feet on either side of the centerline of the vein or lode. The end lines of the lode claim must be parallel to qualify for underground extralateral rights. Extralateral rights involve the rights to minerals that extend at depth beyond the vertical boundaries of the claim.

If we know the size of what we have left of the NPSP wouldnt it be nice to know the size of the Silver Belle East!/?  "IMO" thats a YES!   As lode and placer claims are a bit different, in this case we have 26 LODE claimsets, so by defininition what is the size of a lode claim.   Do some math and have some fun, see if youi thing that the E.S.B. will have enough terra firma to give a good return in such a case that a standard JV was to be entered by LBSR with a suitor?  IMO, i conclude that is a YES, you my arrive at a NO, and thats OK for you.   Not  that you needed to know but "I" usually go for GIANT size projects or walk away, W~L~D.

New Message
Please login to post a reply