Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free

I've just watched the "PEZZ FLICK" agin in my how manyith rewind and replay.  Tonite it brings tears of Joy and good memories of a Joyful Era in my life.  I got the "GOLDBUG from none other than Mr. Howard Hughes whilst visiting up in Vancouver Canada whilst we Cruised up from Seattle in a Yacht of a very good associate.  I got delayed in all of the GIFT shops that tourists would meander thru back in 1969, i got the BUG from the GOLD coins in the many Gift boutiques and that Gold BUG bit me so hard that it has called out to me thru to this very very nite/day.  I would give a Billion Dollars to be able to relive it all over agin, yes i would.  Oh and JB, well all i can say is "ONE GREAT GEOLOGIST"!  With all of my precious memories of kicking up GOLD DUST and searching for GOLD then and of all things having beginners Luck on my first journey out into the Wilderness,, I FOUND A VIEN OF GOLD, ahh what I am saying is that JB hasnt put any tarnish on all of these memories over the years that i have been here so close to LBSR and if I could never actually relive all of those memories well then BEING alongside with LBSR & JB&BOD would surely be one sweet ending of my final chapter!  It has been a LOVE STORY from Day one, and an Adventure FAR and ABOVE OVER MY HEAD!  Somehow i have enjoyed every dime and dollar made or lost it was all fun and::::::::::::::::::::

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqsT4xnKZPg&list=RDgqsT4xnKZPg&t=8

New Message
Please login to post a reply