Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free

My Heart goes out Firstly to Dr.John Guilbert's Family and all of my years of knowing CEO James Briscoe would legally put JB into tha catagory of being Family to Dr. John.  So all condolences here go out to Mr. Briscoe for losing such a GREAT FRIEND, Dr.John has left a legacy in the brilliance of His mark on the Discovery and understanding of analysis of Volcanogenics related to poriferies and the development related to Mining and recovery of these ore anamolies.  JB latched onto this aspect and has applied the Science of Dr John's in many great discoveries mostly in part because of the perfection of that science.  That said Dr. John is a Giant and his Shadow casts a very long LEGACY that streatches around the GLOBE as virtually all Mining companies Jr's and Majors apply His science to their discoveries and is proving out such great finds and just may likely be the VERY "CORE" reason that the SHORTAGES of COPPER will be short lived and that blip on the RADAR will be very SHARP and fast waneing in the REAR view mirror of Global shortfalls in the Copper supply chain.  Whence the expected GLOBAL SCALE economic growth will recover with  a BANG and go into HIGH gear and stay there on the stage of what is expected a very long lasting BULL MARKET for minerals, and certainly Dr. John's discovery then will SHINE as brightly as when HE recieved HIS Geologist Winner of the Scientific discovery AWARD.   Dr. John Guilbert a bright and shineing LIGHT to the MINING and GEOLOGICAL field of endeavor.   You will be Dearly missed Dr. John and very DEARLY remembered !!!!!!!

New Message
Please login to post a reply