Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free

"If there's no response then it may be evidence of a possible "quiet period" as was mentioned in previous post."

A non-news response signals no "real" news is at hand, which can effect share price and volume.  For my part, I'd rather hear nothing, while looking for "real" news to come at any time.  Besides, if the company has work to do, perhaps they should be allowed to focus on that instead of having to respond repeatedly to persistently pesty inquiries about progress coming from the same person.

Progress reports of the kind asked for are matters requiring a press release, and that will happen when there is good cause for it.  A "chatty" company, in my opinion, has things to hide, at least until they stop communicating altogether, and take down their Web site.

Technical questions are another matter, assuming the question is earnest, and not just tree shaking.  An example would be, "What is the current shallowest estimate to ore below the limestone capping at Hay Mountain?"  Again, that would be assuming the person posting the question really wanted to know, as opposed to merely seeking to find if anyone is alive at company headquarters.

ANYONE WHO NEEDS REPEATED REASSURANCES ABOUT THEIR INVESTMENT SHOULD NOT BE IN IT!

New Message
Please login to post a reply