Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Have a great Sunday, especially those of you like me that are celebrating Orthodox Easter ... As well as those of you who are also like me and mourning another Maple Leafs Game 7 exit ... Ugggh!

Sincerely,

George et al

JB's discussion of geochemical sampling was fascinating and informative as always. Also reflecting an obvious love for the subject, exquisitly detailed first hand knowlege and experience and a colorful life. This has and will serve us well. As described, such studies have already helped define the HM copper deposits to the point where targeted drilling can and should begin. My only reservation about this new emphasis on such geochemical exploration is that I would hope that it is not a prelude to another protracted and expensive campaign, while the original claims continue to sit idle and undrilled. Obviously such studies- and others, such as ZTEM, have to be done for drilling to be accurate and fruitful. But this has already been completed for the original claims. And if the new claims somehow help provide an opportunity for early new investment and/or drilling on either the old or new claims, all the good. But if it is, instead, the beginning of another multiyear process of exploring the new claims- consuming time and money- both in short supply- while leaving the original claims to sit idle- it would be very disappointing.

New Message
Please login to post a reply