Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free
Message: Copper climbs to one-week high on China demand hopes

We get it: copper has a bright outlook, demand will continue to climb higher, electric vehicle demand is rising, renewable energy technology is expanding day by day. But what we really want to know is what is going on with LBSR? The "other site" spews a lot of garabage but some of that garbage can easily be found on the internet (the glorious internet, lot harder to keep secrets these days) and some of that garbage I have smelled, I have come across questionable actions (just through typical google resarch) related to the past 30 years or so and it leaves me with lots of questions, but I understand no one bats 1.000 (yet people also become weary when a hitter appoaches the Mendoza line- not saying LBSR is approaching that line, just contrasting). What about the new claims? Are they rehashed? If so what makes them different this time? If not why hasnt anyone been interested? Ive sunk a considerable amount of money into this company, and I fully understand risk is the nature of the business and any and all money could be lost- I took that bet and I am still in the bleachers cheering the team on, even though its down to the 9th inning and we are behind (with the heart of the line up coming to bat). I realize there are certain things that can and cannot be said related to SEC rules, but the occasional article explaining the increased demand for copper makes me feel like a horse with a carrot dangling just out of reach

New Message
Please login to post a reply