Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free
Message: Re: INTERVIEW: Liberty Star Provides Update on Hay Mountain With Renewed Emphasis on “Great Cluster”

Re: INTERVIEW: Liberty Star Provides Update on Hay Mountain With Renewed Emphasis on “Great Cluster”

posted on Nov 28, 2018 04:49PM

I admit when I seen the interview posted I rolled my eyes and thought "Great, more of what we already knew." And a lot of it are things we already knew but a lot wasnt. I was encouraged about what JB said about his initial expectations of one year and $1M when the project first started and how it evolved into 10 year $10M. Some will say that hes a great con to bilk that kind of money out of people, but to me I see it as: that much cash (although all in all its nothing but definitely A LOT more than I have) being put into something a large amount of people believe in. The share price is traumatic but it looks like the bleeding has slowed, and hopefully stopped. We may never see north of a nickel or even a penny without a RS (or we could see numbers we never dreamed of, who knows) but even those numbers would give a return at this point to most of us, although not the kind of return we hoped for with this gut wrenching saga. Ive only been in it for about 5 years, I cant imagine the amount of antacids some of you 10 year guys must be taking. I was also surprised by the amount of land in the claims at 23 square miles. Surely something has got to be in there. And IF JB is correct about the value in the ground (although less than the "possibly up to a trillion dollars" or atleast 100s of billions) theres no telling (Im sure someone could estimate but not me) what will happen to the share price. But without drilling that will never happen. Here's to hope 

New Message
Please login to post a reply