Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free
Message: INTERVIEW: Liberty Star Provides Update on Hay Mountain With Renewed Emphasis on “Great Cluster”

Re: INTERVIEW: Liberty Star Provides Update on Hay Mountain With Renewed Emphasis on “Great Cluster”

posted on Nov 28, 2018 04:46PM

I was very encouraged after listening to this.

1. I finally understand more clearly why the release of that report is important.  I previously wondered why it was important for it to be public when people who had signed NDA's probably got to see it, but now I realize that he really couldn't even show that report to prospective partners because they might compete for the land that we were applying for.  This explains in part why we hadn't previously had offers of sufficient quality to accept.  Now they can see that this is serious geological work and backed up by an independent, reputable consultant.  This can only accelerate interest in LBSR, and quite possibly bring back some entities that may have previously walked away.
  2. The comparisons to Rosemont are, of course, huge.  Combined with the newly released report, I think interest in LBSR has likely already increased substantially.

While I would like to hope for a nice Christmas present from LBSR, whatever is to happen will probably take place in the new year, so I'm looking forward to an exciting 2019!

New Message
Please login to post a reply