Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free
Message: Looks to me that securing the additional property opened the door.

Summarizing some of my disjointed, but recent postings...

1.  I think we can all agree that diluting further to raise the monies cited is impossible.  That has to mean that something is about to happen that will raise the LBSR share price ahead of whatever form of campaign comes about to bring in 10 million dollars.  Otherwise, and even with formal approvals to expand the number of authorized shares, the efforts most likely will prove futile and quite embarrassing. 

2.  The release of the SRK report, along with having acquired the new claims, has to be, in my mind, equivalent to our being in the position of having hit the market with something it has been ill-prepared to receive, ...until now.  That's because the details in the report HAD TO BE WITHHELD pending acquisition of the new claims.  [In other words, and until now, there could be no offers for partnership based on incomplete information.]

3.  So, might HudBay, a Canadian company, be interested in a little exploration project in the Rosemont mine area, their backyard?  Might South32, an Australian company, be interested in a little exploration project not too far removed from their Hermosa deposit just west of Hay Mountain?  Might not the same party behind each of those discoveries and subsequent sales be interested in another area play, such as Hay Mountain?  And, what about Freeport, who need to make up for the loss of Grasberg in Indonesia (and happen to be headquartered in Arizona)?  Then, while Stogy old Rio Tino is less interested in exploration projects, they did buy half of Resolution Copper at Superior, Arizona, and have other interests in the state as well.

4.  JB had been wanting 21 million, I believe, for Phase 1 drilling, and a partner for it capable of taking the project through Phase 2, if warranted.  With that in mind, and with that making perfect sense, trying to raise additional capital beyond mere operating expense MAKES NO SENSE, at least to me without something else going on.  Given that this effort is said to be for "drilling" (and "other projects") that does not have to mean that any part of it will be for drilling the skarn/porphyry system at Hay Mountain.  Please note that the Hay Mountain "project" could support two different workings (recalling that we also now have Carlin style sedimentation as disclosed from information surrounding the new claims).

...looks to me as if, finally, pieces of a complex puzzle are coming together.  Either we launch into the stratosphere from here or sink into oblivion.  Either way, I think our anxiety will be over soon.  Having said that,  I am "jazzed", and looking for lots of good news in the pipeline beginning very soon.  And by that, I mean BEFORE roadshow-type fundraising happens.

VP

New Message
Please login to post a reply