Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free

Because we have nothing but time waiting on something to happen, I'm going to take an uneducated, non-mining background stab at where we are at with LBSR. JB announced in the most recent radio interview a "a new 10 million dollar fundraising campaign is starting today". The company did not respond to questions related to that on this forum. Like others who have commented, I believe this is because they cannot due to SEC policy. What does all of this tell us...maybe...

1. I'm thinking we already have an agreement in place for the $2-3 million needed for the drilling of the first 12-14 major target holes. Just waiting on SEC approval and/or lawyers to OK news release.  This could be why no response to our financing questions. It's possible/probable the new BOD's are involved here somehow in this financing.

2. JB stated we are starting a " new 10 million dollar fundraising campaign". I think the key word is new. I believe this is separate from the 2-3 million needed for drilling of major target holes. Maybe this 10 million is money needed to finalize Hay Mountain drilling and drilling the new claims just purchased. Along with that some of that money could be for preparing for shallow mining of copper at Hay Mountain and/or gold mining on new claims. Some of these could be done at same time I would think. I believe, as other on here have said, JB and company are banking on #1 above to raise share price significantly so this fundraising campaign can be accomplished. Without this rise in share price there is no way of getting to $10 million dollars needed. JB did not mention any time frame here either. I do not see a reverse split until #1 and #2 are in motion. Iam also assuming drilling results are as expected.

Everything that has been going on the last three months is pointing us in this direction. New BOD's out of the blue. New claims adjacent to Hay Mountain purchased and owned by LBSR...of which nobody knew about. SRK report has been released to the public and investors...of which nobody has seen.

I'm thinking we'll hear some major news before Jan.1, 2019.

New Message
Please login to post a reply