Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free
Message: Liberty Star Appoints Brett Gross as Chief Executive Officer and Pete O’Heeron as Chairman of the Board of Directors

Re: Liberty Star Appoints Brett Gross as Chief Executive Officer and Pete O’Heeron as Chairman of the Board of Directors

posted on Dec 07, 2018 06:42PM

Congratulations to Messrs Gross and O’Heeron, and thank you JB for your services to date.  I'm thinking this marks a change for the company requiring different talents, with JB going on to doing what will be more productive for the company, being a scientist. 

In my experience, this is the kind of change one sees at important transitional periods for an exploration-phase miner.  While it feels like bad news initially, it does not have to be.  More than likely it is recognition by all that this new phase of the company requires a different type of talent.  I look forward to more, and significantly important other news coming soon.

Again, thanks, JB.  I am hoping you continue to share your expertise with us as you transition back to being a field geologist from having so long had executive responsibilities.

VP in AZ

New Message
Please login to post a reply