Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free
Message: Liberty Star Appoints Brett Gross as Chief Executive Officer and Pete O’Heeron as Chairman of the Board of Directors

Its all good VP, your not smoking us one bit, you print good stuff here.  My point was that in fact am older than JB so kinda wanted to pick the weeds from around the edges.  To calrify am saying having so much time on the clock is a BIG tool in my shop, so I know where your coming from.  Keep on posting and most of us here I am positive will keep on apprecieating your info and a lot of you views as well as you time counts for so much expierence.  Allong that line that is exactly why JB belongs out in the FIELD because he could probably get many times more value added to the entire project  from his skillset being out there in his new office.  His work bolsters the entire program and that is why i have stayed here and with JB since 2004, this guy is an human firecracker and IMO he is also very highly underestimated.  So I will stick around for the fireworks that IMO will happen when we see the duck tracks all waddeling in the same direction!  KY,,

New Message
Please login to post a reply