Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free

So one has no chance to check this board for four days and it decides to explode with excitement with regards to an aftermarket news release.

And it's one that makes me happy. Thrilled to be exact. I don't know Mr. Briscoe personally, but from what information about him that crossed my path over all the years I've been following LBSR I can only come to the conclusion that we're dealing with a very knowledgeable man indeed. In that I have never really doubted that we were in good hands.

Leaves my only concern. First it would have been the progression of an exploration company onto the next level towards the top of the mountain we'd call a mine, it ended up being the fear that this exploration company that formed part of my life for too many years to mention might be just one of the many that simply would not survive.

And that tells the story really. There's a multitude of examples of exploration type companies that fail to do what they set out to do. Whether it's failure because there's simply nothing to be found or whether management weren't able to get it off the ground, there's more stories about failures than there are stories that involve success. 

I think we've got a fairly reasonable chance (love using understatements, and that's what you find here) we've got the goods. It's proving it that - as usual - proves to be the challenge. While I do not question Mr. Briscoe's experience, expertise and knowledge, and while we cannot rule out circumstances by any means, I have felt once in a while that maybe someone else should have a go at managing the process of trying to show the world that mr. Briscoe did find his life's work. 

And that time seems to have come. I'm hoping it's not too late. I'm hoping for mr. Briscoe. I'm hoping for myself. I'm hoping for all of you who've been here as long as I can remember.

Feeling just a tad hopeful again.

Thank you, Mr. Briscoe, for allowing your life's work a (second) chance to be shown to the world (and my wallet).

GLTA!

LR. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply