Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free

Thanks. Not to do an I Told You So, but I think I pointed out the daily chart undergoing a BIG change quite a few weeks ago.  I think my indicators are robust - taken together across multiple intervals such as 2 hr., 4 hr., day, week they are not easily turned and I have spent hundreds, perhaps thousands of hours observing that they are reliable in terms of past performance, present validity and suggestive of what can be reasonably expected going forward.

I justified accumulating a large-ish position by what I was seeing months ago and am solidly geen since April this year.

Previous upward price excursions had very little volume behind them and could be described for illustration as 90% price, 10% volume - what we're seeing now might be described as 70% volume, 30% price.  a quick look at ADX from the last time we were at the .0019 point illustrates.

We are grinding now without enormous volume - I think that is a good thing, because large volume bulges on the way up can often manifest as large price swings when the holders get antsy.

News can validate, or destroy a chart.

Best of luck to the honest.

New Message
Please login to post a reply