Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free

I am in favor of holding out for the right deal.

Look, I've seen a lot of deals in this business.  Often a major or lesser producer will want 80-90 percent of a project to help out a struggling explorer, especially one having little more than trenching to support its prospects.  In this case, trenching or channel sampling is not possible, so what does that tell you?

Even so, does anyone here want to give away 80-90 percent of Hay Mountain, on the chance that even more will have to surrender to bring in yet another partner?  That's what usually happens to an explorer having  "success" from drilling but without the right partner(s).  Should not the potential we see in Hay Mountain require the "right" partner as opposed to any partner?

Also, in these other cases, the explorer is a one property wonder, eager to sell out.  Such does not fit what we should want of LBSR, their moving on to other projects (potentially several) and perhaps as sole owner/operator/developer while having a capitalized value at hundreds of times the current level with additional successes.

...the way I see it.

VP

New Message
Please login to post a reply