Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free

While I would hope WillyD's recent assessment is correct and the new BOD members will soon carry us foreward to drilling- as yet we have seen no more movement towards drilling than we have over nigh these many years. While I understand that it wouldn't be visable to us until the end of the process, unfortunately as far as we can know- we are no closer to drilling. I know many preparations have been made and the groundwork has been done- but nonetheless, we are stalled at the threshold where we have been stuck for years. So I for one, welcome any idea that might jumpstart a move foreward to drilling. I think Risingstar's idea is worth considering and I would be willing to participate with funds to make it happen. There are several hurdles- aside from the obvious one of getting enough participants to support a drilling program- including creating a formal structure for managing the funding- but most importantly- it requires agreement and participation by the company itself- and, of course, an absolute commitment to begin drilling immediately- not simply an assurance that drilling would begin "eventually". If these conditions could be met- I'm in. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply