Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free

Thanks for all the good thoughts (and bad) on the monthly investment idea. First thing, my brother who is just a general attorney with no specialty in mining or contracts seemed to see no problem with coming up with the actual contract, telling me two parties can pretty much do any contract they want if they can agree on terms. I understand there are dificulties, perhaps even insurmountable. But I look at this monthly program as a starting point to at least get some drill cores that show presence of minerals. Look at what happened with the one well-placed core from Big Chunk. I also understand the problem with enforcing the monthly payments and I think you'd have to rely on the belief that anyone agreeing to contribute for say nine months already had the intention to commit and would have little motivation to back out. But maybe the one argument that VP mentioned about the newest board member not being around long and giving him (and other board members) a chance to find funding is the one that gives me pause on this. Having said that, if we are still sitting here four months from now with no word, I am back to my "Do Something" motto. By the way...if it turned out that we could get, say, $50,000 a month committed, I would change my mind back again to trying this in a nanosecond. As it is, I'm guessing we're at only about $3000 a month including my small contribution.

New Message
Please login to post a reply