Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free

I understand that there may be limited utility in sharing certain information with shareholders when material matters need to be more formally announced. However, I think we are in an extraordinary situation where scientific information has long been available demonstrating the likelihood of a viable and valuable deposit at HM- with even more refined information to be soon forthcoming. But- at the same time, and despite this,  we have been at an interminable standstill with a long term failure in securing the necessary funding for drilling. So I believe shareholders deserve some real answers and explanation for this apparent lack of progress in securing funds- especially since the dramatic changes in management and the BOD- one would have hoped- were done to accomplish this very task.

Therefore, please query management the following:

- Are you currently actively seeking partners? If yes- please update us on progress. Are there pending, unsigned, or unconcluded agreements in the works? I understand if signed, they would have been announced- but if not, I think some indication of where we are could be shared without jeopardizing those agreements. Have there been some potential deals not concluded because the terms were deemed unsatisfactory? Again- I believe these decisions can and should be shared to some extent with the shareholders for their consideration. Perhaps there need be more voices involved in determining acceptable parameters.

- If the company is not currently actively seeking agreements- it would be very disappointing, but nonetheless, we should know this. And if not- why not? Are there simply no interested potential partners? VP's research would suggest this is unlikely- but, if so, we should hear that this is the case. Is it possible there is some strategic decision that has been made to wait and bide our time? I would hope not- but if so- we should hear about such a decision. Is it possible that there is already a deal in place which precludes seeking other partners? If so, why have there been no funds forthcoming and why are we not drilling? And why have we not heard about it.

Thank you for forwarding these questions,  with the hope that there will be a fullsome and prompt response.

New Message
Please login to post a reply