Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Have a great Sunday, especially those of you like me that are celebrating Orthodox Easter ... As well as those of you who are also like me and mourning another Maple Leafs Game 7 exit ... Ugggh!

Sincerely,

George et al

I agree. I dont know what to make of it. If a man owned a company and laid down $40K (0r $40M) it wouldnt even get a second glance. But for a man working for a company to lay down $40K for a piece of equipment makes a person wonder.

Does he believe obejectives are imminent (sans a small hurdle or two) and this is the quickest, easiest, most cost effective method to achieve those obejectives? Sure, he plans to be reimbursed but theres no guarantee of reimbursement and he knows it very well. A $40K gamble is more than I have bet so far. He must know something more than we do and with that knowledge he really likes the odds. 

But why hasnt some sort of deal, even a small deal, been made? They are so sure of the Carlin type gold so why hasnt someone, even a small company, gone in there with a bulldozer, a loader, and a dumptruck? Couldnt that kick things off? Or is my understanding of mining too simplistic? 

If we could only make friends with the fly on the wall. Problem is we dont know the flies anymore than we know whats going here. This thing has more twists and turns than the mole tunnels destroying my yard. But what can we do? Its a test for sure and this thing has broke me of the temptation to buy anymore penny stocks. I think in the long run we will be ok, but boy what a long run it is

New Message
Please login to post a reply