Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free
Message: 8k 13 More Claims (5,918 Arcres ) Ajacent to Hay Mountain

I think the problem is that, despite these various and somewhat random tidbits, we shareholders still don't know what's going on. Now- there is nothing mandating that we must know what is going on- but, in a way, none of these tidbits really matter- they're almost like chaff. None of this- the new holdings, the new Niton, the new ZTEM analysis- that is being tossed at us really matters if there is no drilling. And none of these things equate to a start of drilling or that we are about to. Or even that they constitute a direct path to drilling. For example, I think most of us would be more excited if the announcement was instead the acquisition of a new drill or drill lease. I don't mean that literally- but you get the idea. None of this equals drilling, which is what we need- and nothing has been laid out explaining how these steps lead to drilling at HM. One might say that these measures move the company forward- perhaps- but we have been moving forward for years- bringing us to the point where we are ready for drilling. But now we have to be confident that we are still moving foreward and not sideways. 

As always- I hope that I am wrong and would be very happy if the next announcement is that drilling has commenced.

New Message
Please login to post a reply