Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free
Message: Liberty Star's President / CEO Brett Gross: "President's Update."

Here is my interpolation of BGs "statement".

It proves that the Hay Mountain project is of more than a passing interest among the top tier of miners globally.  As such, many offers should be at hand, but we are lead to believe that that is not the case.  If so, I can't help but feel that Codelco may have been BGs sole focus of interest to the exclusion of others, denying us the possibility of witnessing a bidding war over Hay Mountain.

Given what seems to have been the interest of at least two very high profile mining companies, it is clear to me that multiple other companies, including those of lesser status, should also have been interested.  So,  why have we not concluded anything?  And why are we given to understand that the search for a partner starts anew?  Should we not have kept all interested parties, large and small, on a leash?  As that seems not to be the case, who dropped the ball?

Given the above, I find it hard to believe that in the last year, we could not have had a partner to help secure what additional claims may have been needed (along with the updated geotechnical work).  As I pointed out the other day, it is not uncommon for a drilling partner to come on board and pay for the privilege of doing so, even to the extent of paying millions for that opportunity.  Why is that not so in this case?

In conclusion, I can not help but think that the problem is with LBSR, not prospective partners, nor the price of copper.

VP in AZ

New Message
Please login to post a reply