Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free

I start with the belief that the price is largely controlled by the computers that handle the share sales of our financing companies.  They sell relentlessly, uncaring of news, copper prices or politics. If there are no buyers at .002...or .0018...or whatever, the computers will lower the price to sell shares. The financing companies make money whatever the share price. Another thing I've noticed is that the computers will occasionally sell at a lower price if there is a chance to sell a big block. For example, if the price is .0008 and only small bids at .0007, the price may not go down. But if the market makers (computers) see an opportunity to dump 10,000,000 shares at .0007, they will tick the price down to fill the order. As for buying, I think some of us here were buying shares when news would come out about new board members, but I also hypothesize that all of these board members tend to have a network of friends, peers, etc. who drop a few thousand dollars on this new company that someone they know (our four newest board members), becomes involved in a new venture. This latter part about connections is just a guess, but I feel pretty confident about the computer algorithms and their effect on share price.

New Message
Please login to post a reply