Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free
Here is a repost last week's message:

This was send to Tracy for consideration by BOD - Just thinking outside the box....

''I was listenning yesterday to a conversation on Investorintel between Jack Lifton and Don Bubar CEO of Avalon Advanced Materials Inc.discussing the urgency of starting a new rare earth supply chain outside of China and it hit me how we may be missing the train if we have not yet jumped on that bandwagon. If I remember correctly JB has already indicated finding samples of rare earth on HM. What if there is more rare earth to be found on HM than we think? It would be nice to find out if that was the case....let's look at what is going on now around us....

The POTUS has already signed an executive order to find rare earth within the US since China may soon be turning inward  and limit it's supply of rare earth to meet it's own needs.
The committee making recommendations on rare earth is supposed to submit it's findings to the President  by the end of this month (october). There is now an urgency to find rare earth outside of China and if we can make the case that there may be rare earth under HM, why are we not jumping at the occasion to tell Washington that we may have some of what they are looking for....Drilling for rare earth or drilling for copper is basically the same to me...as long as the drills are turning.

Funds are available from the US government to find rare earth supply chain in the US (Avalon's partner is applying for government financing for their joint project at a closed coal mine in Illinois),so why not grasp this opportunity to explore our rare earth potential with the help of government funds?The government needs to know  now what kind ofREE is available and how much of it is available. We may be able to help!!!

Someone should be tackling this potential with Jack Lifton ( who has the President's ear at this moment in time), or with the elected government reps be they Democrats or Republicans. How about it guys? 

I am sure that Jim Briscoe with the help of the new ZTEM 3D data could make a good case to support this theory...."
New Message
Please login to post a reply