Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free

Pressing the issue of time is a FOOLs errand is an old addage!!!!!!!  Observing the calendar puts one into a state of constant alert.  With my life always looking at past events to be in control of future events has been a bad choice in my actions and thinking,but having learned the lessons of life it is doable to permit the things of the future to be exactly that, even of this moment, the future will control itself and not any CEO on the face of Mother Earth will assume that authority.  So for whatever reason under the SUN we must accept these events and occurences which are in control of our own futures and also things that become LBSR.  This can be said the things i would change if "I" if "I" could but,, and that stands for our new CEO/President the BOD and for J.B. that we have come to endear over these many years and "IMO", yes to getting J.B. involved(?), it is that if not for His already stellar guidance we would like as 'all get out' "NOT BE HERE AT ALL".  Meaning there would be no Hay Mountain vested into the "Fraternity of us Fellow LSBRers".  Pretty much a good part of my life has chased J.B. since 2003 by my own choice as looking at J.B. as a firebrand of greater causes in the Minerals World and still have the same zeal about JBs abilities.  Believe me they will not go to the wayside of History, but rather will "IMO" flourish with time and much exposure of Heavens Great sunlite.  Lets not impose JBs in any tense upon the pile of things PAST but consider Him as in our Future and not upon the Relic of things of the PAST.  So HE still is very much the exact reason for and of the future successes of Hay Mountain/ LBSR. 

Scarlet Pimpernel !!!!!!!

New Message
Please login to post a reply