Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free
Message: New announcement: "Thirteen Liberty Star Mineral Exploration Permits Approved"

Why shareholders get a big advantage from drillholes is that perhaps fa body of mineralization may be found in a general but specific area, that area would be the site and focus of the drilling.  If the results of the drilling is moderate but acceptable then our PPS would FLAG a very good raise and if our resluts would show GREAT ore presence then our PPS would really launch at much higher PPS. That is what we all want, or i am assuming too much (not)! Thats why we are here with LBSR over this humongous porifferei Hay Mountain as denoted from Geotechs flyover geological testings and from the findings of Jay out in the field from study directions guided by the knowledge of James Briscoe.  So what we are looking for first is the HIGH raise in the PPS and that desire carbonized the perimeter of our desires just as a kid in an Ice Cream store crys to Mom or Dad, i want a Ice Cream cone!  If we dont get our Ice Cream cone "oh yeah"!  I'll tack pecan or walnut!  But our anxiety thoughts once agin don't need to be bottled up inside of us because we are supposed to be adults.  Go and think about it for a spell.  Put yourself into this olde addage, "in for a penny in for a pound".  So the i want it now thinking is a very elementary way of looking at an investment, meaning here H.M./ LBSR.  IMO.  Lastly keep this forefront when buying Jrs,, nobody ever robbed an empty BANK, and it seems that when a robbery ocures in a stock related matter that the one being "ROBBED" has something of Great Worth such as H.M. ( the GIFT from J.Briscoe).  So be patient little chicks, don't be peeping all day long!  In our case, recall A&P, J.B. chased the Fox out of the HEN house.  It hurt us but all of that HURT can vanish should we in time get H.M. developed.  Last time i heard about opening a MINE it was like it took a Company like 10 to 15 years from start to the Big day, Mining production.  Oh assured some a few have put them in in short order but not many at all.

New Message
Please login to post a reply