Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free

I just reread the article from Feb. 18, 2015 on Businesswire where J.B was interviewed.

He stated clearly in no uncertain terms why LBSR would not just drill a couple of holes = because of the enormous odds against hitting the ore deposit that is there with just a few holes. He cited several examples. Our Hay Mountain project is ready to go and has been since 2015. All we need is a partner with money to realize the  drilling plan with the best chance of success conceived by J.B and LBSR team in  2015.

Why has this not happened?

One thing has become increasingly apparent to me over the 12+ years I have been invested in LBSR-- It is my opinion that, for whatever reason, it seems that given all the positive reasons for some monied partner to pull the trigger and team up with us -- they just didn't want to.

The only reason left is that --for some reason unknown to us--they obviously did not want to partner up with J.B. at the helm. I mean, what other reason could there be?

I believe J.B. realized this and that is why he let go of the reins. He really does care about LBSR and its success, in my opinion.

I can only hope that NOW the new LBSR leadership team has a chance to move forward, find a suitable partner drill correctly at Hay Mountian and PROVE just what an amazing geologist J.B. has always been and is!

I think we are closer than ever before.

Merry Christmas to all.

Blue Star

New Message
Please login to post a reply