Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free

"...there's nothing he could say that isn't already public."

You can't know that; therefore, it's your opinion.

"If you've talked to him and he gave you negative information about the company, then why are you still holding shares?"

I think you are refusing to understand.  1) I and many of us here remain staunch believers in what Hay Mountain and environs have to offer.  2)  If you look at daily volume, you might get it that some people like me can't sell without driving the price into oblivion.  In which case, we will have pennies on current dollars, if that -  forget today's cumulative losses.  That's just as one individual seller, not collectively.  And that would also leave the company as unable to get another round of dilutionary financing.  3) As I and some of the rest of us do not have faith in current management, I would rather see them replaced than sell my dwindling interest in the company assets.

In other words, I like the company's holdings, but I don't like those who are, in my judgement, selfishly holding positions for which they are unqualified.  In my opinion, the sooner they can be dumped, the better.

Does this mean that I will be advocating for JB to return as CEO?  He's begun other projects, so he may not be available anyway, but I would certainly like him back as at least a consultant to the company.  That is not possible with the current slate of officers.     

New Message
Please login to post a reply