Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free

I also am tempted to put the blame for ''no drilling" on either JB or BG but another angle is the fact that we are all attempting to drill in order to prove what reource lies underneath the surface.

The challenge is therefore not only for our CEOs but primarily on the back of the CEO trying to convince his BOD and investors that HM mountain has what it takes to make an interesting project to invest, let's say $250 millions of their money while LBSR is not putting much cash in the pot. 

If our CEO is fighting for the best deal for us and the opposing CEO does the same thing, I would think that the one attemting to buy a ''Blind Target" would be tempted to back down unless our guy had some kind of flexibility that would tempt the buyer to keep on talking. 

I always thought that JB may have been too rigid because of his firm commitment to the project. BG seems to be more flexible, but again who knows how these guys approach the problem.

So not knowing much about their bargaining approach, I have a hard time to put the blame on either CEO for not getting the results that we are all wishing for....therefore all I can do is sit back and let them do what they think is appropriate in each case that they have to deal with. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply