Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free

We have been led to believe for at least three years that drilling at Hay Mountain was ready to go...all we needed was a partner! Remember the NR photo from J.B. of the drill that would be used? (I'll go back and dig it up again, if I need to.) 

This is why, imho, some of us have been writing "Drill! Drill! Drill!" 

But after reading J.B.'s explanation again from 2015, I realize the need to do the drilling the correct way - just one or two holes is too risky. But my point was... We have been led to belive for three years, LBSR was ONLY waiting on the right partner with the money. And now we learn that we have had several potential partners look at it, but then walk away.

Why?

Surely not because of permitting. That would not stop someone from jumping at the chance to partner up with LBSR and our state-of-the-art (ZTEM), expert exploration by renowned geologists, gorgeous green gossans, and--Whoa, Baby!- Just look at what we most assuredly have discovered lies underneath our claims at Hay Mountain using promotional News Releases, photos, geological maps, etc. on our website. 

Why no partner? 

1) Because of a lack of land? Why didn't someone know three years ago we would need more land? Why wasn't this mentioned before? 

2) Because the Hillary might be elected? That was almost three years ago.

3) Because they didn't want to do business with the one in charge at LBSR all those years?   

My point was and is...maybe NOW we have a chance to get a partner, OR even get an old suitor to reconsider. Because, for some reason, we sure have struck out big time up until now.

I do hope everyone has a Merry Christmas. 

Go LSU!

Blue Star 

New Message
Please login to post a reply