Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free

"The claims are well mapped, initial targets set, the ground is ready. All we need is a deal to commence drilling."

Much of what you state is true- the targets are basically set and mapped- and we do need a deal. But we don't just want drilling- we want successful drilling. The devil is in the details and your statement reflects a lack of appreciation of the complexities of getting this right. Not that I know much more- but- unlike others- like those at the head of this company- I know what I don't know.  

There are, for example, issues of precisely where to drill. The targets may be roughly mapped. But literally one foot one way or another can make all the difference. There are issues of how to drill, the angle of drilling and- crucially- how deep to drill and when to stop. Many targets in the past have been missed because a decision was made to stop drilling just short of the target. And then someone more knowledgeable would come along and make the discovery. We may need to drill down over 2000 feet to the Precambrian layers to be successful. If we stop before that we will likely miss our target. 

Again- I don't mean to sound like I know what I'm talking about- because I don't. But what I do know is that it is critical that these decisions be guided and made by- not some mining engineer- or by some random geologist with general knowledge- but by someone expert in this type of caldera porphyra deposit and with intimate and specific knowledge of this area. 

After all this time- if our long struggle to get funds for drilling is successful- which is not the end of the story- it would be a shame if it were all blown by not being done properly by experts who know what they're doing. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply