Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free

I could make a joke about- do you mean winning?- but I won't. Look,  let's not pretend that there aren't concerns about this new management. And also let's be clear that everyone on this board ultimately shares the hope that this company will do well- and has an expectation that it will do so. Obviously. Otherwise we wouldn't be holding the millions and 10s of millions of shares many of us have. We all must believe in that old rallying cry- "We know what we have in the ground". We really all are on the same side. But to be afraid of constructive criticism is not realistic or helpful. I am not talking about the idiotic bashing that we see (if we can bear to look) on the "other" board- but rather- carefully considered and informed and constructive critical commentary. Now- many shareholders, including myself, share VPs concerns and I have expressed them as well- including things like the new structure of the BOD, the loss of leadership, expertise and vision with the ouster of Jim Briscoe, the lack of a full time advocate and promoter of the company, the question of possible impeding lawsuits and more.

I think that in the collaborative and friendly environment that has previously existed here this would all have been taken in stride- with appropriate and respectful give and take. What has changed the tone has been the arrival of some "new users" who have replaced respectful discourse with snarky, sarcastic, insulting and outright rude ad hominem comments and attacks. This has not been seen here before. And since this appears to be coming from mangement itself- it just raises new and unpleasant concerns. So for management to dismissively characterize appropriate good faith concerns as wining {sic} - or whining- seems to be self serving and disuptive to this board and is exactly the kind of discord and squabbling that some are concerned make the company look bad to outsiders. So don't fear calm and considered commentary- even if it is critical of management. It is not a condemnation of Liberty Star. It is rather an effort to make it stronger and more likely to get to that simple Holy Grail of DRILLING- which is what we all long for. And let's keep things civil in doing so. Otherwise- go next door to that other board.

New Message
Please login to post a reply