Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free

We have no finances to arrange for either a BOD vote, a shareholders meeting or anything else, so we have to have some confidence in BG, the BOD and the direction they're pursuing or we sell our stake and walk away. What other option do we have other than venting on a 2 bit message board?

A bit oversimplistic, I think.  I don't have any confidence in BG or the BoD, but the share price is too low to sell and walk away at this point.  It would be silly.  I choose instead to add my voice to those of others to object to what is going on.  Besides, you are assuming that no individual shareholders communicate with each other or would be willing to proxy their shares to someone else in order to increase their voices.  Also, I find it interesting that they have the finances to continue frivolous lawsuits, but none (according to you) to have a shareholder meeting/election.  Seems a bit backwards to me.

If JB has any kind of deal, maybe the lawsuits prevent them from dealing directly with one another. I don't know. I find it interesting that the dates of the lawsuits that VP posted are all before JB resigned.

This thought has occurred to me as a possibility as well, but that would go to the issue, once again, of needing to drop the lawsuits.  Which is more important...suing JB or getting drills turning?  IF this scenario is correct, it is another example of BG's ego trumping shareholder interest.  Big "if", though.  Also to this snippet...the lawsuits are likely part of the reason for JB resigning to begin with.  Hard to do business with someone that is out to get you and who will use (and twist) anything you say or do against you in court.

New Message
Please login to post a reply