Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free

I think you couldn't have missed the point more. Do you really think it's worth time and energy- as you would see it- simply bad mouthing someone like Brett Gross just for the sake of venting and spewing bile- just to "get it off the chest" and to feel better? Maybe on iHub- yes that is seen. Embittered, angry, obsessed fools with apparently nothing better to do. I can only speak for myself- but the ink- or electrons I've expended have been so for only one purpose- to try to persuade and convince and to maybe cajole the powers that be to do some things differently. All in the service of getting a deal-that would benefit shareholders- for drilling. I admit- mostly futile and probably to no avail- but that is the intent- misguided as it may be.

Just to mention some specific goals:

1. The lawsuits need to be dropped. They are an impediment to deal making.

2. Get the most qualified people to guide the project. I advocate for bringing back James Briscoe- not out of blind sentimentality- but because he is so far and away the most qualified expert on Hay Mountain- that if he weren't already involved- we would want to try to recruit him and would consider him probably unreachable. But here we already have him for the asking. But not only does Liberty Star not seek him out- we have actually kicked him out. We need experienced- and experienced in Cochise County- experts who know what they are doing.

3. Communicate  with shareholders more effectively and honestly

4. Most obviously and importantly- get a deal for DRILLING. Don't hold out for some grandiose all ecompassing scheme. That will come. Even a small deal to do the initial drilling will eventually result in grander things for us all. But first we simply need to get things started. 

This is not an exhaustive list. But my point is- this is not squabbling for the sake of "putting someone down" and building someone else up. The purpose is to hopefully help get something accomplished. I hope we can all share that goal.

New Message
Please login to post a reply