Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free

As we contemplate BG's effectiveness as a CEO, we should also take into consideration just how committed he is to promoting the wellbeing of Brett Gross, as opposed to the wellbeing of we shareholders. He, himself, brings this into question by his demeanor and actions. Note his lack of interest in communicating with shareholders. Note his abrogation of his fiduciary duty by going to great lengths to intentionally put up road blocks to deal making, such as engaging in pointless lawsuits. Note that he has also gone to great lengths to deprive the company of the expertise of not only the best expert in porphyry exploration and mining- but the best expert in Chochise County porphyry exploration and mining. How amazing was it that James Briscoe was available to our company- in fact- embodied our company. What a stroke of luck! And then BG chooses to just kick him out. Why? Why in the world would anyone even think of doing that- if one had the Company's and shareholders' interest first and foremost.

So that brings us to the unlikely possibility that BG manages to conclude a deal for drilling. We used to say that it is the most important- in fact- the only goal that mattered. But, unfortunately, we are now forced to qualify that by saying that we need a deal for drilling- that benefits shareholders. Can we trust BG to not make a deal with some big corporation- like he tried and failed to do with "Prospect One"- and do it in such a way that enriches him at shareholder's expense? I fear we can not. There are many ways he can accomplish this- I won't enumerate them- since I wouldn't want to give him any underhanded ideas. But he probably doesn't need my advice in this regard anyway. 

Now- unfortunately, it is not likely we will come to this crossroad- since the probabilty of him concluding a deal seems vanishingly small at this point. But if the unexpected happens- it is very important that we shareholders stay vigilant and insist on assurances that the structure of any such deal not cut out we shareholders. The general impression is that the track record for straight dealing does not appear to be too good. We need to be on our toes.

New Message
Please login to post a reply