Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free

Reviewing old and new information suggests some really surprising inormation. Based on better understanding of porphyry deposits ( theories developed, I believe, in large part by famed and respected geologists Dr. John Guilbert and James Briscoe), it seems many are surrounded by a halo of other minerals- including nickel, cobalt- and - most especially gold. It appears that there is just such a deposit of Carlin style gold to the northeast of the Hay Mountain targets! Now- this isn't really a new discovery. It has been known- and it was an area that I believe  JB was in the process of acquiring. It turns out that BG has managed to complete that acquisition and it is now lying among our newly aquired claims. And what about drilling?- We have all been clamoring for drilling. Well- I believe this area has actually been drilled- not completely studied- but with apparently some potentially exciting gold results. 

So- why haven't we heard about this from management? Especially with the current POG- why isn't this being further explored- with additional drilling- shallow in this case- and geochemical sampling? Why are we wasting time and not developing this? Valuable in itself- it could dramitically increase our share price- help facilitate further agreements and help lead to drilling on our main Hay Mountain targets. Why has Brett Gross not moved on this or even informed us of this development? Let's get going!

New Message
Please login to post a reply