Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free

"He is the be-all and end-all of his one sided story."

Actually- it does appear to be true.- However- I agree with your observation (not the bizarre idea that there is some reason for this to be made up- part)- that this is a one sided story. And it shouldn't be. See- we actually agree. What should be is that we hear from BG regarding this matter. Is he aware of the Carlin style gold deposit? If so- or if he has doubts- does he have plans to evaluate it? Is he developing contingiency plans to explore it further? Does he have plans to exploit and monetize it? And so on. We should at least hear something from management about this important development- not just from doubting posters here on Agoracom- unless it is one in the same.

Aren't you at least curious? Wouldn't we all like to know more? Here we are finally talking about something substantive- not just opinions about personalities. Not quite a discussion of the color and make up of core samples or the latest Niton XRF readings- but at least heading in that direction. And you want to just blow it off as being part of a dispute? I think management at least owes us an acknowledgement of this development. I, for one- hope we hear from BG soon.

And, by the way- this should not be about JB or BG- it should be about LS- and its shareholders.

New Message
Please login to post a reply