Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free

Money GOLD and cousin Money SILVER are creating an exit door for what are zero payment bonds and zero interest on notes.  Let me just say this,,we are going to inflation today and since last Fall as I recall, such as happened in 1980, which is why GOLD exploded in Dec 2019, and set in place the recognition that we should go on some sort of "GOLD standard".   Gold to protect value and silver for coinage.  Let me splain, inflation takes away any gains ahead of time and every time you put your dollar(fiat) into your depository, when you draw out your fiat you actually get less back whilst inflation devalues even inside of your fiat storage Bins/banks.  Banks got a big problem and the only thing in place to have and to hold residual value are GOLD and SILVER, and of course to have commercial interrcourse.  There is no escape as our printing presses have put out mountains of FIAT and cannot keep their numbers in order.  This is the event that will escalate GOLD and Silver to reach such high values in such as they will be fitting NUMBERS to solidfy our printed money and have and to hold proper FIDUCARY monitary valuation of scale.  The OLDE RULE was 10 to 1 asset had to be fully backed with a token depository, GOLD and SILVER in your BANK.  I do not know the numbers for GOLD but common sence is it will be a lot more than $36.00 per ounce such as under Roosevelt 1936,USA.  All of this if it is to keep the Globe on the Dollar backed commercial exchange with probated fiat valuations in exchange.  We shall see, it may not be comfortable, whatosever, but we shall see!

New Message
Please login to post a reply