Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free

It is really unfortunate that what should be an all hands on deck and single minded effort to secure a deal for drilling and exploiting our Gold Assets for the benefit of shareholders appears to have been transformed into a vehicle for indulging in petty, vindictive and time wasting nastiness. It is also unfortunate that Agoracom now appears- and I emphasize- only appears to be collaborating in doing BG's dirty work. I think it is high time for Agoracom to come forward with a statement clarifying its relationship with Liberty Star and its role in these matters. If they are not involved- great. But I think an explanation is warranted. 

But we must keep in mind that what happens here on Agoracom is of little consequence- our discourse here has but little effect on what is happening on and - hopefully one day- in the ground. But it does serve as a small window into the workings of the band of loosers that currently comprise our BOD and management. To that extent- it is of some utility. What really matters are the results produced by this crew. And aside from various diversions- from Robber's Roost to Earp Ridge- they have little to show for themselves. Which is particuarly pathetic when, as VP's very pertinent mining updates illustrate, we are in an exciting and active mining/exploration environment- one with the momentum we have been awaiting for a decade.- Everywhere except at Hay Mountain. Which is both ironic and sad- since- if you believe, as I do, in the riches we have in the ground- we should be leading the way- with a grand discovery. But first- our great businessman leader needs to get us a deal- or get out of JB's way- and get a deal done for drilling at Hay Mountain and for developing our Carlin Style Gold Asset.

New Message
Please login to post a reply