Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free

Stop smoking from a copper pipe people, you sound delusional.  Is there some fraud in every election? Yes.  Is it necessary to have a discussion on election security?  Yes.  The time and place for that discussion is not at the capitol when votes/electors are already certified by all states following their own laws and internal investigations.  Where is the evidence of widespread fraud?  You can't tell me because it doesn't exist and has been recognized in dozens of suits across the country.  Stop following news sources that make you feel all warm and cozy, the cold hard truth is out there, you may not like it but you need to accept it.  I get it, winning can be fun, but life is full of loss.  Get over it and put your energy into the next election.  

I will remain an ardent supporter of firing Brett Gross and drilling, preferably in that order.  If a court has to resolve any legal disputes between JB and BG it will occur with incontrovertible evidence.  If that resolution does not go your way, will you choose to accept it?

That said, I'll step off my soapbox and declare that I'm done here.  This is not a board for politics and I have seen too much to continue checking in.  I wish you all well, even though we may not see eye-to-eye.

Bookmark deleted.

New Message
Please login to post a reply