Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free

Wouldn't it be nice if this were a predeal quiet period. But that would only be wishful thinking, me thinks. A quiet period preceding a deal would assume that there would need be a deal in the offing. I'm afraid BG's track record doesn't support this hope. See- not only Prospect 1, but Prospect 2. See the deal that isn't to be mentioned here but has been seen briefly here many times. See the long absence of a deal, while activity swirls around us. More likely just a quiet period- period- the same quiet period we've had for years. 

But- I could be wrong. I suppose anyone could stumble backwards into a deal. Even BG. I've said I thought a deal would come after the POC hit $3.60. The momentum is heating up (except for us). I've seen reports of people starting to strip abandoned buildings of copper pipes and wiring and people stealing copper mailboxes. People are HUNGRY for copper! Plenty of deals being made left and right. So come and get it! We've got plenty.

It is ludicrous that we are sitting idly by-  flashing ultraviolet around to little purpose. Although BG is probably not sitting around- I'm sure he's got plenty to do up in Colorado. 

Anything going on down here in Arizona?

New Message
Please login to post a reply