Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free

Tracy managed to get back to me about a couple questions i had. Here's a portion in which she discusses where we are regarding a deal and partners:

"We are in close communication with several groups including an anticipated “term sheet” from each of two international companies and what seems to be close to a decision by 2 others. While we have had successful site meetings with a few US based geoscientists, I cannot overemphasize the impact of the pandemic on international travel. We do need to wait for actual visits. Frustratingly, Arizona has made headlines recently as the #1 hotspot in the entire world for Covid- 19 infections"

I find it important to note that two international companies are close to a decision despite no mention of successful site visits done with international companies, yet "we do need to wait for actual visits". Term sheets are a new term for me. Looks like it could be similarly as important as a CA; its essential but in itself means very little. 

For better or for worse there is also no reference to the domestic company that was featured in the last PR other than the mention of successful site visits. 

There's my personal analysis on this information. Not a whole lot to unpack imo. Thank you again Tracy for the information.

New Message
Please login to post a reply