Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free

6 weeks quiet now.

The first two weeks of January I would imagine is prime time to give us some sort of fluff news or 2021 goal chart or something along those lines.

The optimist in me tells me that's because they are holding out for some good news. Despite the unimportance of the UV scans as I think most of us can agree, that PR also talks about how another company paid for it. That's pretty good news no matter how you look at it imo. In addition Tracy's message to me about parties being close to a decision was hopeful. Especially because one of these two parties already invested in LBSR by getting the scan. 

The skeptic in me doesn't like BG and would feel way for comfortable with JB calling the shots. I'm not sure he can close out a deal even if he gets inches away from one. Plus this legal battle against JB is disheartening as an investor who finds it counter productive and someone who has always liked JB. In addition Tracy reiterated the importance of site visits which can only happen for domestic companies. If these two parties currently "close to making a decision" decide against investing with LBSR (further) then we may not have a chance for a very long time until the travel ban goes away. In other words a six week quiet period during 2021 might seem short in comparison to what may come. 

Here's what Tracy said again so you have quick acess to what I was referring to 

We are in close communication with several groups including an anticipated “term sheet” from each of two international companies and what seems to be close to a decision by 2 others. While we have had successful site meetings with a few US based geoscientists, I cannot overemphasize the impact of the pandemic on international travel. We do need to wait for actual visits. Frustratingly, Arizona has made headlines recently as the #1 hotspot in the entire world for Covid- 19 infections.

New Message
Please login to post a reply